The traditional testing pyramid is a useful tool for investing in tests which deliver business value... but there are a lot of subtleties. In this talk I'll highlight each area of the Pyramid, then discuss extensions and variations, so that we all can more fully deliver wonderful quality code, quickly!
Slides on google docs: Testing Pyramid and Consequences
Here's a recording from the LA Software Testing meetup.
- Brian Okken - Test and Code podcast
- Martin Fowler - Practical Test Pyramid article
- Books: Refactoring, NoSQL Distilled
- Lisa Crispin: Agile Testing books
- Safari Online books, training videos