Here's how to make your daily searches much, much easier:
Easy, very fast keyword searches
1. go to site, do search. Example: https://kubernetes.io, search for "explain"
2. URL has term in bar. Replace it with "%s". For the above example you'll get https://kubernetes.io/docs/search/?q=%s
3. copy URL
4. right click URL, select "Edit Search Engines"
5. under Other Search Engines, click Add button
6. type something for Search Engine ("kubernetes"), then a short alias ("k"), and for the URL, paste the URL with "%s" in it
7. click Add
In URL bar, type alias then another search term. e.g. "k beer". The resulting page will be a Search Results page, with your new term in it.
The above instructions are for Google Chrome, but all browsers support something like this.